Apprenticeships are a fantastic opportunity for young people to ‘Earn whilst you Learn’ and Urban Futures delivers opportunities in exciting & dynamic locations such as Stansted Airport.
We deliver a range of Apprenticeship frameworks including:
- Business Admin
- Customer Service
- Health and Social Care
For a list of current available Apprenticeship opportunities please contact us using the form below.
Apprenticeships are a rewarding route to developing your workforce & sector for the future and ensures that young people are given an opportunity to build a career in an organisation that supports and progresses their workforce.
In your organisation is considering taking on an apprentice then get in touch and we can support you in the following ways:
- Understanding the levy and how it affects your organisation
- Apprenticeships – how they operate
- Funding an apprentice
- Hiring an apprentice
Urban Futures can deliver all your apprenticeship needs regardless of framework/sector in our comprehensive service approach and we will advise you on the differing approaches on the age group of any potential apprentice you take on.
- 16-18 apprenticeship learning is currently fully funded
- 19-23 – only 50% funded and the employer is expected to make a 50% contribution (offers are available)
- You will need to ensure that you offer a reasonable apprenticeship salary to attract good potential candidates.